Our patented KODA™ Potassium Bicarbonate is a direct replacement for sodium bicarbonate. Developed specifically for the baking industry, our products are suitable for every bakery application. As a healthier alternative to sodium bicarbonate, a simple formulation change can deliver up to a 50% reduction in sodium whilst maintaining the all-important quality characteristics.
Customer Benefits of Using KODA™ Potassium Bicarbonate
- Reduce sodium bicarbonate in all applications
- Improve nutritional profile of products by increasing potassium and decreasing sodium
- Achieve optimum end product volume and taste as the fine particles fully dissolve in both batter and dough systems
- Avoid unsightly dark spots in dough products, often seen when using coarse bicarbonates
- Be confident of maintaining leavening power and free-flowing quality as the water repellent nature of products prevents degradation